Most of our clothing is easy-fitting, as you can probably see in the images. If this is not true of a particular style we’ll give you some extra info in the description.
Our sizing is based on the following body measurement table. When measuring yourself, a few tips will help you out:
- use a soft tape measure, not a metal one
- make sure the tape is flat and hasn’t twisted itself at some point
- measure yourself with no clothes on (it does make a difference)
- for chest, place the tape at the fullest point of your chest and keep it as level as possible as it goes around your back
- for waist, use the tape to circle your natural waist, which is above your belly button and below your rib cage
- don’t suck your tummy in unless you plan on doing that whenever you’re wearing clothing
- for hips, measure the fullest part of your hips and bum. It’s hard to keep the tape level for this one, so look in a mirror to check
- if you feel that you’ve lost or gained some weight lately, do a quick re-measure to see if you should change sizes
- it will also help to think about whether you like to wear things loose or tight, because you're likely to be between sizes in different areas of your body
If you’re still not sure of your size, we can help! Email email@example.com and we’ll get your crazy measurements put in some sort of order.
The mens/unisex tees are a very regular fit – not tight-fitting and not gigantic. They are also a decent length and suit pretty much every dude you’ll be likely to meet. Men don’t tend to measure themselves but if you’re having a lot of difficulty figuring out sizing, just dash an email off to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you a hand.